Click on the links below (or on the thumbnails) and hear first-hand how Activate! makes the difference for our account executives.
- FORMER DISTRIBUTOR OWNER
- ACTIVATE! ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
- FINDING THE PERFECT FIT
- ADVANTAGES SALES REP OF THE YEAR
- ACTIVATE! CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level? Looking for a company with innovative ideas, a sophisticated marketing approach AND a great comp plan? What about a corporate culture with world-class leadership, awesome support and teammates who really love what they do?
Activate! Promotions + Marketing is the answer, and we may be the perfect fit for YOU. Why? Because our culture, people and high-performance environment let you build your career while you help build your clients’ brands. Plus, we have FUN too! Awesome sales meetings, exotic incentive trips and opportunities to work with dream clients, or some of the most recognized brands around.
Look, we know lots of promo companies have “COME WORK FOR US” pitches, and we could spend all day hyping facts like Activate! is one of ASI's Counselor magazine’s “Best Places to Work” five years running. But we know your time is valuable and we thought you would rather hear some personal stories about our culture and work environment STRAIGHT from our existing sales associates. So take a minute, watch a few videos and give Billy Booe a call directly at 800-520-2583 x 1220 if you’d like to start a conversation, ask some questions and take the next step in joining the A Team!
TIA WALKER: FORMER DISTRIBUTOR OWNER, PRESENT ACTIVATE! EVANGELIST
VIDEO 1: Quality of life
VIDEO 2: More money with Activate!
VIDEO 3: My own business development specialist
GREG GREEMON: ACTIVATE! ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
VIDEO 1: Good people, great culture
VIDEO 2: Prospecting — tools to build your business
VIDEO 3: CRM — track your success
MICHELE BRADDOCK: ACTIVATE! WAS THE PERFECT FIT FOR MY CAREER
VIDEO 1: Joining the A Team
VIDEO 2: National sales meeting experience
VIDEO 3: RFPs — a team approach
GENTRY HARRINGTON: ADVANTAGES SALES REP OF THE YEAR
VIDEO 1: The system behind the success
VIDEO 2: Vendor rebate program
VIDEO 3: Online stores & fulfillment
ACTIVATE! CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
- Ensure current customers' continuing satisfaction.
- Create a pipeline of potential custom and Webstore business.
- Manage and improve custom and Webstore sales with existing major accounts as assigned.
- Identify, contact, negotiate with, and close deals with new customers.
- Structure deals that maximize revenues, gross margins, and profits.
- Build and maintain excellent rapport with customers and coworkers.
- Proven producer with a history of building new client relationships, closing sales, and maintaining excellent customer service.
- Energetic professional with 2 years of ASI inside sales experience.
- Strong organizational, communication, time management, computer, and Internet skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Available to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Some of the awesome benefits:
- Compensation packages and incentives with REAL value
- A world-class corporate culture
- Cutting-edge marketing tools and the sharpest sales support in the industry
- An innovative business model that sets Activate! apart
What about a more behind-the-scenes career? You can choose from:
- Production: A fast-paced environment where you take ownership of an order from its entry into our system until it arrives in our client's hands
- Pre-Production: A multi-faceted area combining research, creativity, product quotation and an in-depth knowledge of products to deliver innovative ideas
- Account Manager: A salaried position charged with building and managing major accounts
Interested in gaining experience in the promotional marketing field? We also offer internships for young, ambitious minds looking to further their knowledge of:
- Internet technology
- Customer service
Are you interested in exploring a career at Activate!? Send us your resume!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Activate! makes recruitment, employment, promotion and all other Human Resources decisions without regard to race, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status.