Our Commitment to You
This document sets forth the legal terms and conditions for access to and use of ACTIVATE! PROMOTIONS + MARKETING 's website. By accessing or using this website or the materials therein ("Site"), you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Use and Access to the Site
Users of this Site do so at their own risk. ACTIVATE! PROMOTIONS + MARKETING makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Site and the use thereof, including the security of any data or information transmitted to the Site. Neither ACTIVATE! PROMOTIONS + MARKETING nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site assumes or accepts any liability for any costs, losses, damages, etc. arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site, or with the failure of performance of this Site for any reason. Copyright and Trademark Notice This Site and all of the materials therein are protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States of America, and may be protected by the copyright laws of other countries as well. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained in the Site is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
The Site may contain documents, images, software, information and other materials owned by others, such as photographs, commercials, film clips, and music. Any use of any these materials is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the owner of the materials. "ACTIVATE!" and other names trade names under which ACTIVATE! PROMOTIONS + MARKETING does business are all trademarks of and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries. In addition, the names, trade names and/or trademarks of third parties, including clients of ACTIVATE! PROMOTIONS + MARKETING , are similarly protected.
Any unauthorized use of such trademarks or trademarks is strictly prohibited absent the prior written consent of ACTIVATE! PROMOTIONS + MARKETING and/or the relevant third party.
Activate!'s blog comments sections are accessible to all users. Activate!'s comment user registration system has been designed so that, if the user so chooses, they can remain completely anonymous. Activate! will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular discussion where the comment is being posted.
Activate! typically display images, audio, and video (the "Material") as part of blog posts written by our editors. The types of Material editors are authorized to use on Activate! sites include:
- Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors;
- Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes;
- Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on Activate!;
- Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case;
- Material commissioned by Activate!.
- Material that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, taking into account factors such as:
- The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody
- The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy versus creative works)
- The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made)
- The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
External Links Disclaimer
Activate! routinely contain links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, Activate! does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the Activate! Site in question.
Activate! does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to Activate!'s Site assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
Activate! has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
Notification of Changes
This is the Website of ACTIVATE! PROMOTIONS + MARKETING . Our postal address is:
13325 South Point Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 704-529-0999.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual consumer and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not make available the e-mail addresses of those who access our site to other organizations or companies.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.